We welcome presentations on challenges, tools, experiences and best practices in the following areas:
- Regulatory Best Practice in Local Context
- How multi-stakeholder governance works in the region
- Increasing access to Internet in rural areas
- E-government and public service delivery
- Open Data and Big Data opportunities
- Cybersecurity and Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Protection of personal data
- The role of digital hygiene and community standards in addressing online extremism
- National action plans for preventing terrorist use of the Internet
Submission form is closed. Thank you for your interest.
*Personal information collected in this form will be used for purposes related to the Central Asian Forum on Internet Governance (CAIGF – 2017), in particular, communications with participants and providing relevant information about the event. By filling out this form, you are providing consent for the processing and storage of this information by Forum organizers. This information will be securely stored, and will not be shared with third parties without your prior consent.